Sold by MAXPRO!
The Good Life is here, waiting for you in a secluded riverside enclave only paces from the cafe at Kent St weir and bordered by a cheerful park to one side and Canning River frontage to the other.
With a stylish blend of elegance and contemporary living over three separate living zones, this is both family friendly and an entertainers delight rolled into one, easy living package.
INSIDE: Behind the double door entry you will find high ceilings and quality appointments throughout including...
- Spacious Formal Living Room separated by tiled walkways
- Open Format Dining Room with recessed ceilings - big enough for 10 or 12
- Bright and Airy Chefs Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and plenty of bench space + storage to spare
- Casual Dining overlooking pool and patio
- Large and bright Family Room with gleaming engineered timber flooring and flush to wall gas fireplace
- An immaculately presented Games Room or Adult Retreat complete with custom built bar - almost an old world clubroom - again complimented with gleaming flooring and plenty of natural light.
- 4 very generous bedrooms all with built ins includes a stunning Master Suite
- Full Ensuite to the main bedroom includes spa bath, shower and private Powder Room
- Ducted Cooling throughout
- Split System Air Conditioner to master suite
- High Ceilings
- Quality tiled and Engineered Timber flooring
OUTSIDE: A perfect blend of entertaining space and well positioned carefully thought out gardens for ease of maintenance are fully fenced from the street yet maintain an outlook over the River Reserve to one side and family park to the other.
- Set on a rambling 692sqm block with R25 Zoning (potential there)
- Delightful Covered Entertaining Patio overlooks a Sparkling in ground pool
- Abundant fruit trees ( I'm told the Mangoes come by the thousand )
- Raised Vegetable Garden
- Huge Rainwater tank - great for water saving and/or filling the pool
- Solar Panels
- Lock up parking with auto door for 3 cars and more
- Purpose built RV Bay - great for your caravan, boat or escape vehicle
- Plenty of shed / workshop space
- Brick and Clay tile construction - as good as it gets
With walking and cycle paths ( you can ride to the city on the waterfront and only cross one road ) abundant trees and parklands you will find it hard to believe you are so close to Carousel Shopping precinct, a multitude of restaurants and cafes.
A touch of affordable luxury in a priceless position.
Call David Milkovits 0412 999 775 to arrange viewing.