THIS IS LIVING...
IDEAL LOCATION + GREAT ENTERTAINMENT VALUE
Much loved, well looked after and rich with those little extras that blend character and contemporary living to provide an enviable lifestyle option in a secluded near-river enclave.
Two generous living areas are separated by a gourmet style kitchen complete with stone bench tops, extra wide stainless steel oven and burners and a delightful outlook over pool and garden while the family / games room is airy and open highlighted by quality floor tiles and French Glass doors leading to the alfresco area.
Accommodations are generous with the master suite boasting more than enough built ins and easily taking a king size bed and still room for occasional furniture if you want it. Add to that a stylish en-suite with rain shower head, bathtub and recessed skylight for the greatest natural light.
A home theater system with surround sound coupled with a grand outdoor entertaining area plus below ground pool and BBQ area will make entertaining guests and yourselves a delight. You might just never want to leave.
Tucked away in a quiet loop road beside the natural beauty of Bannister Creek and Canning River Reserve with riverside pathways, cycling routes, and canoeing practically at your door and still close to the cafe's and retail therapy available at Riverton Forum, schools and public transport.
- 3 Generous bedrooms
- Master bedroom + full length BIR + ensuite
- 2 modern bathrooms
- Galley style kitchen with Baumatic stainless-steel appliances
- Stone benchtops with breakfast bar
- Multiple living areas + study nook
- Plantation shutters (really gives that air of style)
- Ducted cooling
- Sound system wired in
- Below ground fully fenced pool
- Peaceful outdoor entertaining area + BBQ space
- Garage with automatic door
- Generous 709sqm block in a great near river location
For an appointment to view book a time with David on 0412 999 775 or Roberto on 0431 408 466