Under Offer by MAXPRO
A well built family home, sensibly extended and strategically positioned on an elevated 822m block in one of the most desired streets in the suburb.
At the heart of the home an updated kitchen enjoys an open format to the family living area, and overlooks one of two covered patios at the same time separating the tiled family and games rooms from a well presented and carpeted living room at the front.
The accommodation wing has 4 good sized bedrooms (3 with built ins) and a generous family bathroom plus a double linen cupboard and more built ins to the laundry (see plan).
A solid brick workshop with drive through access and concrete floor is ideal for the work from home or hobbyist while two covered patios provide plenty of outdoor entertaining options for young and old. Theres even a quirky barbecue area.
All this set on 822m with established trees and border gardens just a short walk to Whaleback Golf Course in one direction and Hossack Reserve in the other.
This is the perfect opportunity to enter a tightly held suburb with quality schools and easy access to all transport routes in a much larger than typical house.
* 4 good sized bedrooms (3 with built ins)
* Large central kitchen with masses of storage
* Gas Hob
* Two separate living areas
* Brick and tile games room extension under main roof
* Ducted Cooling
* Gas Heating
* Tiled Traffic reas
* Two covered outdoor entertaining areas
* Gated Carport
* Brick workshop with drive through access
* Bore reticulation
* Easy access to Riverton Forum, Leisureplex and Library and Golf Course.
* Lynwood Senior High School Zone
• Parkwood Primary School Zone
• 822m Green Titled Block