BEHIND THIS DOOR...
Infused with character and fully loaded with all the comforts of modern living this stunningly renovated and extended home sits behind a modest but welcoming original facade that gives no hint of the quality, style and luxury behind the front door.
Greeted by wide (140mm) polished Jarrah floorboards that run through the house, the entry opens to a small foyer which in turn leads to the newly built extension that features extra high ceilings, wide and airy living spaces flooded with natural light.
Centrally, the near new kitchen is a gourmet's delight featuring stone counter tops with waterfall end, stainless steel appliances including 5 burner gas hob, wall oven and dishwasher, soft close drawers, overhead cupboards and has an open format to the living, dining and outdoor entertaining area.
At the rear, another family living room (or call it games or music room if you like) again with high ceilings, Jarrah floors and masses of built in storage, opens to a small formal garden and entertaining area.
- Huge 817sqm block with R30 zoning
- Paved entertaining areas and neat well cared for lawns
- Bore reticulated gardens
- Fruit trees including Lime, Lemon, Apple, Plum, and Orange
- Vegetable patch
- Large Shed/workshop
- Gated carport
- Extra paved parking at the front of the home
HOME IN BRIEF
- Four generous bedrooms with built ins to the master suite
- High 34 course ceilings throughout extension, family and living/dining rooms
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning
- Feature Jarrah floors with 140mm wide boards
- Built on an 817sqm Green Title block with R30 zoning
- Lovingly renovated and extended with quality workmanship
- Perfectly positioned facing leafy Purley Park
- Stunning chef's kitchen features stone benchtops with waterfall end and breakfast bar
- Siemens dishwasher, 5 burner gas hotplates with separate stainless steel wall oven
- Huge modern family bathroom with oversize shower and deep soaking tub
- Extra powder room and 2nd WC, all new with modern fixtures
- Covered outdoor entertaining
- Generous land size with a huge backyard complete with cubby and trampoline pit
- Large workshop/shed at the rear of the property
- Secure drive through carport with additional multi car parking
- Immediately opposite Purley Park
- Immediate access to Bannister Primary School
- Short walk to Lynwood Senior High School
- Playing fields (cricket and soccer) at the end of the street
- Walking distance to local shopping
- 5 min drive to Carousel Shopping Centre
- 5 minute drive to Riverton Forum
View early with David Milkovits 0412 999 775 or Amir Sabori 0411 308 555