Cosy Comfort - Workshop, Huge Block, Bonus House
Well positioned in a sleepy cul-de-sac not far from the riverbank, this solid 3 bedroom brick and tile home is in well kept original condition and looking for new owners to love.
An open format kitchen/dining area is spacious and would easily take to some modernisation with sliding door access to a covered outdoor entertaining area and plenty of window space to view the garden beyond.
A cheery living room is separated from the accommodations by a hallway to 3 good sized bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Outside a drive through carport leads to a powered workshop with concrete floor making it ideal to work from home. Plenty of additional space to park your van or boat too.
Property Features Include:
• 3 bedrooms (master with built-in-robes and wall mount a/c)
• 1 bathroom with a separate toilet
• Carpeted living area
• Dining and kitchen (with breakfast bar) overlooking backyard
• Gas 4 burner cooktop
• Ducted Evaporative Cooling
• Patio area (great for entertaining)
• Bore reticulated gardens
• Workshop with drive through access and power
• Plenty of parking space for a boat/trailer or van
• Generous 688m block
• Quiet cul-de-sac location
The property is offered on an 'as is' basis and would be ideal for the renovator, owner occupier looking for a large lot with an abundance of potential.