Spacious Home - Huge Workshop
Perfect for a Tradie or anyone with a Boat or Recreational vehicles, this delightfully positioned home is only footsteps from the Bannister Creek Reserve and easy walking to local Primary and High schools.
Light filled with two separate living areas as well as an enclosed patio, this family home is the perfect urban retreat ready to take full advantage of the nearby walking and cycling paths, Canning River Reserve and only short drive to major shopping centres.
At the heart of the home an open plan kitchen/dining area features generous counter-tops, dishwasher, gas 4 burner gas cooktop plus underbench oven and plenty of storage while the bedrooms are all a good size with built in robes and situated at the rear of the home.
OUTSIDE, a huge carport with extra high truss height has plenty of space for a boat, van or trailer, (seriously - you could park a bus here) and drive through access to a double size workshop/garage with power and all on an easy care 688sqm lot.
• 3 bedrooms – all with built-in-robes
• Good sized family bathroom
• Two living/family areas with timber-look floors to the main living area
• Enclosed Patio – year round play area for the kids
• Ducted Evaporative Cooling
• Open plan kitchen/dining area
• Plenty of benchtop space
* 4-burner cooktop and underbench oven
• Tiled kitchen and living areas
• Timber laminate floorboards in living room
• Carpeted Bedrooms
• Gas Instant Hot-Water-System
• Solar Panels
• Tandem carport with high truss height – great for a boat or van
• Backyard shed/workshop with power
• Secure front yard fence and spacious backyard
• Generous 688sqm green title block
• Near Bannister Creek and Canning River Reserve
This one ticks all the boxes for entry level buyers looking to get into the suburb – be quick!