Prime Position + Space to Spare
This is the one! A huge 4x1 home on a good sized 688m block in a quiet cul-de-sac close to parlands and reserve. Featuring plenty of living space inside as well as an enclosed patio, there is room for everyone to do their own thing in comfort.
The bones are strong and there is plenty of potential to add cosmetic upgrades over time but there is no need - its move in ready now.
Sold on an “as is where is" basis the 688m block is in a great location – just a short walk away from Lambertia Creek + river walkways and close to schools, public transport, local shops and parkland.
Property features include:
• 4 good sized bedrooms (x3 with built-ins)
• 1 bathroom
• Wooden floorboards in main traffic areas
• Big kitchen space
• Ducted Evaporative Cooling + split system
• Carpeted living area
• Enclosed patio
• Tandem carport with high truss height
• Huge workshop/shed (or even a mancave if desired)
• Mature fruit trees in backyard
• 688m block on a quiet cul-de-sac
A little effort can reap the rewards, call David on 0412 888 775 or Roberto on 0431 408 466 to book a viewing.