Huge Home on 913m lot in R20 Zone
Indulge your family with the delights of riverside living in this superbly constructed and incredibly spacious 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home located in a leafy cul de sac a short walk to Canning River Reserve and the Greenfield St footbridge to the vibrant redeveloped Carousel shopping precinct.
The Block is BIG!- 913m zoned R20. The house is BIG! Open Format living and dining, casual meals and a huge family/games room overlooking a paved outdoor living/entertaining area.
The recently refurbished kitchen is bright and airy and 3 of the bedrooms have built ins while the fourth is in use as a study/home office and set away from the family side of the house. Perfect for the work from home or children's study or homework room.
OUTSIDE there is parking for two cars undercover and plenty of room for a caravan or boat and discretely positioned at the back of the lot, a powered workshop has direct gated drive through access - great for tradies or hobbyists and there is plenty of play space or room to build behind.
Take a tranquil morning stroll around the river before getting the kids to school, stroll to the Cafe at Kent St, maybe walk over Greenfield Bridge to the Carousel Restaurant complex. A truly special lifestyle is yours for the taking. Don't hesitate.
Property features include:
- 4 good sized bedrooms (3 with built-ins)
- 2 Bath (1 large family bath, 1 ensuite)
- Master suite with walk-in-robes and renovated ensuite
- Huge Formal living or theatre room
- Open format dining area
- Spacious Family/Games room with cathedral style ceilings
- Refurbished bright and airy kitchen with gas cooking
- Breakfast Bar
- Casual dining
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Ducted Evaporative Cooling + Gas heating
- Alarm + security screens
- Solar panels
- Reticulated front and backyard
- Workshop with power and drive through access.
- Double carport
- Massive 913sqm block with R20 zoning
No Excuses now... It's here, its waiting... the only thing missing is you! -
Call David on 0412 999 775 or Roberto on 0431 408 466 for further inquiries and booking times