Warm and welcoming!
Filled with an abundance of natural light and surrounded by established gardens at the front and back, this solid brick & tile family home has been well cherished over the years and all set on a quiet loop road on a huge 703sqm corner site.
High cathedral ceilings in the sunken lounge accompanied with solid wood floors lead on to an open plan dining/kitchen set up with gas cooking and backyard outlook. Accommodations comprise of 3 good sized bedrooms (2 with built-ins), family bath and evaporative cooling + gas heating.
A mammoth outdoor entertaining set up over looks the neat backyard with established fruit trees and veggie patch. With fully fenced front and rear yards, you won’t have to worry about the little ones.
Property Features Include:
• 3 bedrooms (2 with built-ins)
• Family bath
• Double door entry area
• Soaring cathedral ceilings in sunken lounge area
• Solid wood floors
• Kitchen off dinning area with slate floors, gas cooking & backyard outlook
• Evaporative cooling throughout
• Gas heating
• Gas hot water system
• Solar power
• Manicured established gardens with bore reticulation
• Secure undercover parking with automatic roller doors
• Front pergola & fish pond
• Mammoth outdoor entertaining set up
• Veggie patch
• Garden shed x2
• Fully fenced
• Huge 703sqm corner site
• Potential to divide into two street frontage lots (*subject to relevant authority approval)
A perfect set-up for young families, entry level buyers and also investors…
Call David on 0412 999 775 or Roberto on 0431 408 466 for access times