Set in well framed gardens on a sleepy street beside the Canning River bank this well loved and maintained home is ideal for a growing family to give a better than typical quality of life.
Walk trails, cycle-paths and river reserve at your door and all in easy reach of Carousel, local shopping and schools.
The layout is warm and welcoming with reception rooms at the front the option of a fourth bedroom or home office near the front door family and casual living at the rear overlooking a covered outdoor entertaining area and open play space with a delightful patch of lawn.
• 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms
• Spacious main bedroom with walk in robes
• Huge en suite with shower, corner bath and private w/c
• Private front reception room
• Spacious open plan living, family and dining area
• Split System air conditioning
• Ducted Evaporative cooling
• Double carport with remote access
• Covered patio for outdoor entertaining
• Loads of backyard space for the kids
• Coloured glass feature window
• Solar Panels
• 530sqm block
• Fruit trees, garden shed and more
Homes in this location of this calibre are rare. Don’t miss this opportunity.
Council rates - $1610.00 approx
Water rates - $TBA approx