Location and Character
DELICIOUS blend of CHARACTER and LOCATION
Well laid out, with a sensible balance of space and privacy throughout the home gives room enough for everyone to do their own thing in peace.
With a hilltop position and absolute rear boundary on the river reserve and Riverton border, the home has separate living or theatre, open format family spaces plus an outdoor entertaining area that looks out over parklands beyond.
The kitchen is functional and generous in size with separate appliance cupboards, pantry room and store and a pleasing outlook to the patio and rear garden.
Outside there is a secure garage in addition to gated side access making it ideal to park a van or boat or even secure the work vehicle in the back yard.
This is a once in a lfetime opportunity to be in a dream location with all the lifestyle options the riverbank has to offer, including walk trails, cycle-ways, canoeing and fishing at an affordable price
- Sensational riverside parkland location
- 4 good sized bedrooms all with built ins
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 separate living zones
- Spacious kitchen with appliance room and storage
- Split system air conditioning (x2)
- Reticulated gardens
- Open format living with separate lounge or theatre
- 756m block with gated access to rear
- Ideal parking for van or boat
- Secure garaging
- Leafy riverside neighbourhood
- Absolute boundary to Canning River Reserve
- Steps to Bannister Creek and Riverton border
- Walk to Fountain College
- Walking/Cycle paths to Adenia Reserve, Kent St Weir, Greenfield St bridge
- Major shopping at Carousel and Riverton Forum
- Local shopping at Lynwood Village IGA
- 13km into the CBD aprox