Stunning Home - Incredible Workshop
ITS ALL HERE - SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
Just a short walk to the cycleways and walk trails of the riverbank, this well positioned home features stunning renovations throughout as well as having drive through access to a huge workshop + hardstand at the rear.
Air conditioned and family friendly with four bedrooms and two bathrooms the living spaces are modern airy and open format to a breathtaking kitchen and breakfast bar while at the accommodation end, a stunning designer bathroom is central.
Dreamy brand new kitchen is a gourmets dream featuring stone counter tops with waterfall ends, stainless steel appliances including induction hob, both pyrolytic and steam ovens and dishwasher, soft close drawers, overhead cupboards and has direct wide access to the outdoor entertaining area.
The main living area is an inclusive open plan design with plenty of natural light and highlighted by stunning engineered timber flooring and wired in surround sound system, again leading to the delightful well covered outdoor entertaining area
Call it a workshop - use it as a games room - convert it to a teen retreat if you like, but this extra large powered workshop area features high truss height, front and side roller door access, 3 phase power plus hot and cold running water as well as a fully covered hardstand/carport.
There is gated access from both sides of the house and being set at the rear of the block makes it appealing for the tradie, hobbyist or the perfect place to tinker on your favourite muscle car.
All this set on simple but appealing 688m grounds, with lawn, and fruit trees. A perfect spot for some outdoor entertaining or for growing kids to have some fun away from the ipad.
Property Features include:
- 4 bedrooms set away from the living space
- Fully renovated luxury family bathroom PLUS 2nd bathroom with shower and 2nd W/C
- Open plan living and dining areas
- Hard wired surround sound system
- Split System Air conditioning
- Gourmet kitchen
- Stone counter top with waterfall end feature splashback
- Stainless steel appliances including...
- Soft close drawers
- Extra storage including overheads and wine racks
- Gleaming engineered flooring
- Gabled outdoor entertaining area
- Workshop with high truss height and dual door access
- 3 Phase power.
- Gated side access - both sides
- Neat lawns and fruit trees - great for kids
- 688m block
- Short drive from Riverton forum and only a 1.1 km (aprox) walk over the footbridge to the
Carousel Shopping Centre
Located close to local parks, river-side walkways, shops, schools and public transport, this home offers plenty for families, work from home or tradies. Call now to arrange an appointment.